Ordering Health Forum Reprints
Reprints of articles from Health Forum publications are an ideal way to educate and inform your clients and staff about management approaches, industry trends and innovations, as well as to promote products and services at conferences, seminars and trade shows. Reprints are available in print format, or as a digital E-print such as a web link or PDF file for emailing and/or posting on your web site.
- Minimum order quantity: 100 reprints
- Reprints are finished to the publication trim size of 8" x 10.75".
- 70 lb. gloss coated stock is the standard paper for all reprints, with 80 lb. and 100 lb. stock upgrades available at an additional cost.
- Shrink-wrapping is available in packets of 25 or more copies.
- Standard turnaround is 8-10 working days, from order received to reprints shipped.
- Rush orders accepted at an additional cost.
- All orders are shipped UPS ground unless otherwise requested.
- Visa, MasterCard and American Express payments accepted.
- Payment terms: Net 30-days.
In all instances advertising that appeared on the printed pages of the original article will be removed from the reprint, and the text reformatted to fit the space.
In the case of photos, illustrations or other material in the original article that is not the property of Health Forum Inc., it will be the responsibility of the purchaser to request and obtain a release of copyright from the owner before the order can be prepared for printing.
To customize a reprint to include a corporate logo, or marketing/sales message, talk to our service representative about your specific needs.
For more information on reprints in any format, or to request a price quote, contact Barbara Novosel, reprints permissions editor at 312-893-6827, or by clicking here to email.