Award-Winning Health Care Governance Information
Thank you for your interest in Trustee, the only Award-winning health care governance magazine written specifically for board members, trustees and directors of hospitals and health care systems. Trustee provides comprehensive coverage of health care trends and governance from the field's most important thought leaders and subscription benefits like no other resource.
- One year (10 issues) print magazine and digital access
- Quarterly workbooks for board engagement and strategy
- Mobile access available the first Sunday of the month
- Unlimited exclusive articles at www.trusteemag.com
- Searchable resource on trending health care topics from 2010 to today
Subscribe to Trustee for just $79 and receive:
Other health care publications from Health Forum
Hospitals & Health Networks (H&HN) is the leading media source for hospital executives. Our award-winning staff provides strategic reporting and insightful analysis on the issues that impact senior hospital management and emerging leaders seeking solutions to transform the health care delivery system.
Subscriptions to H&HN complimentary to qualified executives
Health Facilities Management, provides the most comprehensive coverage of the unique challenges facing the health facility design, construction and operations communities.
Subscriptions to HFM complimentary to qualified executives